Aloo Gobi Matar
Buy 3 or more Curry Mixes and Spices and get 25p off each.
Buy 6 or more Curry Mixes and Spices and get 50p off each.
IngredientsGround Cumin, Ground Coriander, Red Chilli Powder, Garam Masala, Turmeric
Storage InstructionsStore in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
Produced WhereBlended and packed in Yorkshire, UK.
- Place oil in a cooking pan and heat
- Add the cauliflower and potatoes and stir. Keep the pan on a medium heat.
- Add the garlic, ginger, green chilli, spice mix and stir.
- Cook for a few minutes then add the fresh tomatoes, peas and coriander and stir.
- Cover and cook on a low heat until the vegetables are cooked (approx. 15-20mins).
- Serve with chapattis or as a side dish.
Ingredients to buy:
- 1 medium size cauliflower cut into florets.
- 1 8oz potatoes diced
- 1 bowl frozen peas (4oz)
- 2 tsp Crushed Garlic
- 1½ tsp Chopped Ginger
- 1 tsp Chopped Green Chilli
- Handful Fresh Coriander
- 1-2 tsp salt
- 2 Fresh Tomatoes (diced)